Tired of having to use supermarket baking paper that could not withstand the pressures and retained some of the extractions, we at Qnubu decided to develop our own paper for use with our Qnubu Presses. The result is the product that the Qnubu development team, who already have at your disposal the Qnubu Extraction Paper, a paper designed for use with Rosin Presses.
Characteristics of our Qnubu Extraction Paper:
- Thickness: A thick paper to withstand high pressures
- Resistance to elevated pressures
- Anti-adherence: Part of the return will no longer be lost in baking paper
- Heat resistant
- Food grade
It is presented in pre-cut sheets of 10x10cm.
Finally a baking paper created for Rosin Presses.
What is Rosin: it is the botanical extraction technique by which essential oils are extracted naturally and without solvents. With the use of Pressure and Heat we will obtain our extraction in a fast and effective way.
The technique is very simple:
- Place the product we want to press between the Qnubu Extraction Paper
- Press the product to compress it between the two aluminum plates (pressure times vary from user to user)
- Remove and open the paper to separate our extraction.
Benefits and Advantages of the Rosin Technique:
- Solvent-free (SHO)
- Great Return
- Parameters: Pressure / Heat / Time
- Speed: In minutes your extraction is ready, without added processes
- Conservation Terpenes
- Plug and Play System: Connect and Use