Put the chosen flowers or extraction into the bag. Combining Rosin technique with these bags we can manage to separate the vegetable (inside the bag) from our extraction (outside the bag) without solvents.
Its high quality sewn nylon material allows a perfect collection of the extraction
The dimensions of these bags are 11x5cm and are available in 5 different mesh weights: 25µ, 37µ, 90µ, 120µ and 160µ. Sold in packages of 10 Units. Choose yours
What´s Rosin? Rosin technique is known as the botanical extraction through which essential oils are extracted naturally and without solvents. Using pressure and heat, we will obtain our extraction in a fast and effective way.
- The technique is really simple:
- - We first place our product in between our nonstick Qnubu Extraction Paper,
- - We now apply pressure on the chosen product to compress it between both aluminium plates ( pressure time differs from user to user)
- - We remove and open the paper to find our extract.
- Benefits and Advantages of Rosin Technique:
- Solvent Free (SHO)
- Great Return
- Parameters: Pression / Heat / Time
- Speed: Your extraction ready within minutes, no added process
- Terpene Preservation
- Plug and Play System: Connect and ready to use