Hydraulic Rosin Press 20 Tons, Plates 12x12cm

Hydraulic Rosin Press 20 Tons, Plates 12x12cm

Rosin was the first to discover that reaching the appropriate temperature makes it possible to extract up to 80% of the cannabinoids leaving only a 20% sticked in the bud.

The technique is very simple, since it consists in exerting pressure on a bud  placed between papers so that it is squashed tightly between the hot aluminium of the plates.

Once you open the bag, you will find the resin sticked. It could not be more convenient.

Press size:                                                 L:35.5cm W:18cm H:49cm
Weight:                                                     44.8kg
Power:                                                        1400W
Current:                                                     6.5 A
Voltage:                                                     220 V
Frequency:                                               50HZ
Plate size                                                  12 x 12 cm
Pressure                                                   20 tons
Temperature controller                       254 °C
Time controller                                       0 ‐ 999 s
Certifications                                          CE


Specific References

Related Products ( 4 other products in the same category )

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password